Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What's new pussy cat? wahhh wahhh wahhh

This is Roooooooo
She is our new edition to the family.
My mom has also moved in with us.  I would post a pic of her as well but haven't done that yet.
Rooooo came by her name for her love of being with my daughter and various hidey holes that her sweatshirt holds.  Riding around in her hood is her favorite.
This was the investigation of possible spot....the sleeve
"Sleeve Kitteh" here to snatch yo food ninja style.
So with much antics of the new kitten and busy schedule with mom, I haven't been as active in my "new" craft room as I had hoped.

Buuuuut have manged a couple of things.
Like this small revamp.
Don't look behind the curtain!!
Ok, see those boring 2x4's I didn't get to paint?  What? Can't see them?
Yeah, they do blend into the yellow fabric, don't they?

So I painted them grey.
I was not thrilled :/

So I tried a stencil
Ok a little better but what about a little white in there.

Ok, getting better but it really was still missing something.
I searched frantically for inspiration....
I found this in the free bin a while back, loved the cover and am going to use it for something.
But this insides were up for grabs.  At this point it may seem I just undid everything I done do. hahaha did ya get that?  I glued the pages on in random places.
Waited for it to dry and then ripped it off!

This is what I had remaining.
What do you think?
It's kinda got a hip-cool vibe to it.
So give me an opinion.  What do you really think?  Is it really cool or just crap?
I am not afraid of honesty :)

2 comments: