Thursday, December 23, 2010

Whatcha doin?

So whatcha doin?

Blogging again?!?!?!  REALLY?!?!?
Think they care?

Maybe not but I'm gonna do it anyway.

                                   Really easy to modify the snowflake ornaments to uber tacky.
Find odd, make no sense little dodads.  Over the years of finding pieces of broken toys or lost Barbie shoes. I have quite the collection.  I thought I would use some of it.
break off one point for ribbon insert.  Then hot glue random stuff with a paper circle on the back so as to write the year on it when done.  So they can remember when they got the wost gift ever.
Each one is different.

I then stuck them on a foam tree with pins.  Everyone in bloggyland has been making beautiful trees out of these.  I decided to rebel.

This is it complete.....TADA!
The perfect touch of hideous.
Maybe they can use them next year at a random ornament swap party.


No comments:

Post a Comment