Saturday, July 24, 2010

new painted stuff!!!,.....well kinda new

This is more stuff I painted.  I have been trying to reduce my art center clutter and have stumbled across projects I haven't completed.  Case in point- canvas shoes and canvas handbag.  I had grand delusions of selling them on Etsy but selling things on Etsy isn't as easy as I thought it would be.I will try again!!  Sound the alarm!!! Do do doooooooooo!!!   So anyway I'll let you know the best way to do this.  Just in case you want to jazz up a pair of shoes.   First, stick with simple.  Find a design you like and then use fabric markers.  They won't wash off.  Draw an outline and then paint with fabric paint and a paint brush.I have always loved to paint and this is something that is useful as well as pretty.  Plus fabric paint is CHEAP!!!  Which is another thing I love :) 
Also ~hint~ fabric markers help to clean up your lines when you're done painting.
If you make one send me a pic I'd love to see.

2 comments:

  1. You are so talented!! I am really impressed :)

    XOXO
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you soo much Jen :). Coming from one who is amazing I am jumping up & down and dancing around :) well atleast in my head hahahaah

    ReplyDelete