Friday, June 11, 2010

Wow! what an exciting few days!

So it has been busy few weeks and there are a few pics to show. First off I made a few more lanterns and stuck them in my tree. Aren't they pretty?












I have also been busy helping my daughter plan her 13th birthday party. She wanted to be the one to plan and she wanted it scaled down to just a small sleepover with 4 of her friends. So I made a giant 13 out of dollar tree foam board and duct tape. She loved it!!







She also let me design the candy table. Well actually it's our woodstove and I jazzed it up a bit with some pink and purple. We also (well, I mean me) found these bags with jammies and slippers and pedicur set already in it for like three bucks a piece last Jan. Totally stoked about that find and the girls loved them!!!! They had a great time talking, watching movies, painting nails and just being 13.
I am also working on helping my niece plan a party as well and hope to post a few pics of that when done.

Oh one last thing, and I am sooo excited about this!!! Some wonderful person who has an awesome blog is going to feature me. YAY I'm so touched I almost cried when I read it. Somebody likes me!!!! So check her out .....that is as soon as I figure out how to paste her link. Her blog is called "Ready Set Craft".

No comments:

Post a Comment