Saturday, June 12, 2010

I almost forgot the cat hats!!!




Wow, I can't believe I forgot the cat hats! So I was playing with crochet (because I really don't know what I am doing) and was making a purple and black striped hat when it occurred to me how much it look Cheshire catish. So I faked some ears and put them on and voila'. My daughter loved it so much I offered to make one for each of her friends. She picked out the colors and I made several more. So they really love them and they are the only ones I know exists. I do wish I could tell you how to make them but I do not know crochet lingo. I just go around in a circle until I end up with a hat. Hahahahaha yeah I know it sounds pretty pathetic but that's how I roll. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wish you had a tutorial, because these are adorable, and my daughter would LOVE one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you and I wish I had one too. I am such a novice I can't even explain what I did.

    ReplyDelete