Monday, September 21, 2009

Barbra Streisand

Wow it's been a long day. I was woken by a barking dog 4 this morning and wasn't able to get back to sleep. I had so hoped to get to sheet rocking but I did get to measure the not so new but new to me doors. I believe Craigslist is awesome and a great way to save money as well as find some fun stuff. When I finish both tasks I will post them. I struggled with send my dresser pics for a before and after on a totally awesome blog site called Design Sponge but I ended up chickening out. I just don't think I'm good enough and the lack of school and training gets to me sometimes. Who knows maybe I will have the courage to one day send them something.


I did finially finish Barbra Streisand in tape tonight. I can honestly say I don't enjoy the gluing down part. It's actually quite frustrating and is quite the detourant for me continuing this. I have one more to finish up and it's Alice Cooper. I also want to do Slash from Guns and Roses and maybe an Eddie Veddar. (hint) We'll see, I did find a new blog sit that is so creative and fun I want one to look at and laugh.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome use of old cassettes. I love the idea of doing several of these for a gallery of great musicians. Thanks for linking up to Sunday Art Therapy at Seeds on a Breeze.

    ReplyDelete